Why work with Nelson Alexander?
• Melbourne’s only wholly owned eleven-office network - utilise the power and expertise of eleven neighbouring offices.
• Clear pathways for professional growth and progression.
• We invest heavily in targeted and needs focused training.
• Our structure rewards hard work and gives all staff an opportunity to reach their long term goals.
• Staff is nurtured long term, through clear career progression where opportunities exist to join as partners.
• Community minded - we operate a staff-run Charitable Foundation, as well as granting staff two days paid leave to participate in volunteer programs of their choice.
• Healthy work/life balance. We hold quarterly breakfast meetings open to staff and their families, as well as a variety of social events throughout the year.
• A proactive and family friendly working environment that supports parental leave and encourages job sharing.
If you are interested in knowing more about career opportunities at Nelson Alexander, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and covering letter here.