The Foundation considers applications for any project or program that demonstrates a benefit to our local community, particularly where there is a direct benefit to the disadvantaged.
If you wish to apply for funding please review the funding criteria and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively speak to your local Nelson Alexander representative.
The Foundation considers applications for the following:
- Specific items contributing to community events.
- Cultural & educational programs/events.
- Equipment eg medical, sporting, office.
- Improvement in the quality of life for a person/group.
Please note the committee is not able to consider requests for the following:
- Ongoing administration costs, such as staff wages.
- Projects that are for an organisations core business purposes.
- Donations to general appeals, sponsorships or other general funding foundations.
- Capital items that would normally be funded wholly through government sources.
- Projects that require recurrent funding.
- Projects outside our geographic footprint.