DEFT Auction Pay: The cheque-free way to pay at auction
DEFT Auction Pay is here!
Buying a home at auction can be stressful. Organising a bank cheque or cleared funds on the big day can really push your stress to new levels and it can add to the cost of buying a home. Now you can easily pay your deposit online, on the spot, with Macquarie Bank’s DEFT Auction pay and remove that extra paperwork from the process.
What is DEFT Auction Pay?
DEFT Auction Pay allows you to pay your deposit online, on the spot at auction with your agent, rather than having the hassle of arranging payment by cheque.
Why Auction Pay?
- Say goodbye to cheques – You no longer need a cheque to pay your deposit
- Feel confident paying online – A safe and secure way to pay your deposit online
- Real time notification – Instantly receive an email receipt confirming your direct debit has been submitted
- Freedom to bid – You have the flexibility to adjust your deposit amount on the day
What do you need for auction day?
- Sufficient funds available in your nominated bank account
- Your BSB and account numbers
- A valid email address
Want more information?
If you would like more information about DEFT Auction Pay you can read more at macquarie.com.au