113/68 La Trobe Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Deco Delight Steeped in History
Circa 1940 on the site of former Victoria police headquarters, featuring a heritage facade beautifully contrasted by the innovative Art Deco interior this really is something special. This one bedroom apartment offers separate dining and living, brand new carpet throughout, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher and a light filled lounge which spills out on to a gorgeous sun terrace.
- Private leafy aspect with protected views
- Private entrance accessed by only 16 apartments
- 24 hour concierge with resort style facilities, internal garden and function room
- Ideally located moments from QV, Melbourne Central, Chinatown, Melbourne's best restaurants, bars, a short stroll to Carlton Gardens
- Inside the prestigious Melbourne university high zone this really is the perfect place to call home.
Other facilities include a superb pool and a substantial gym for your convenience.
All Nelson Alexander appointments are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. Please check in via the QR code, wear a mask, use hand sanitiser, refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors and provide your contact details. We appreciate your assistance.