19 Talbot Street, KEILOR EAST VIC 3033
- Three main bedrooms, two with robes and study/fourth bedroom
- Light-filled front lounge leading through to the dining area
- Adjoining timber-bench kitchen with gas stove and oven
- Updated central bathroom with shower and bath
- Family-sized laundry and hallway linen cupboards
- Other features of the home include gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling for all-seasons enjoyment, plus a substantial backyard with undercover patio, garden irrigation front and rear, single garage and additional carport via gated side driveway.
- Walking distance to Rosehill Park and Steele Creek trails, it's also close to public and private schools (including St Bernard's College and PEGS), Rachelle Road buses, as well as a choice of popular shopping precincts and easy freeway access.
$370pw = $1608pcm Bond $1608
All Nelson Alexander open for inspections and auctions are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. You may have to wear a mask, use hand sanitiser, refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors and provide your contact details. We appreciate your assistance.