179 Roden Street, WEST MELBOURNE VIC 3003
*Please contact the agent to attend a private appointment and register your interest in this property. Please note private appointments are only permitted for people from the same household.
Extremely rare offering of a striking two storey Victorian Terrace right in the heart of West Melbourne. Welcomed by manicured gardens and a picturesque facade this charming home boasts an abundance of character with a contemporary floor plan and a surprising amount of space and accommodation. Offering:
- 3 great sized double bedrooms (master WIR & ensuite)
- Stunning views over the CBD from the master bedroom.
- Central bathroom with laundry facilities
- Spacious kitchen with stone tops, quality gas cooktop, under bench oven, dishwasher and storage.
- Great sized living / dining area bathed in natural light with lovely outlook over, low maintenance rear yard that's perfect for entertaining.
- Complemented with open fire places ( ornate only - not functional), ornate ceilings, alarm system, ducted heating, 2 x split system AC units, as new timber floor, and off street parking via ROW. Sought after city fringe location with immediate access to Errol St shops & cafes, Docklands, public transport, CBD & Queen Vic Market.
All Nelson Alexander appointments are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. Please check in via the QR code, wear a mask, use hand sanitiser, refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors and provide your contact details. We appreciate your assistance.