180 Rathdowne & 121 Kay Street, Carlton VIC 3053
- 300 sqm / approx
IRREPLACEABLE AND EXCEPTIONAL CARLTON INVESTMENT IN PREMIUM INNER-CITY LOCATION
This impressive bespoke corner building has been impeccably renovated and offers the astute investor/owner occupier the potential for three income streams.
The property is well located on Rathdowne St, which is well known for it's cafes, restaurants + bars and handy to the university of Melbourne and RMIT University.
Zoned Commercial 1
180 Rathdowne St, Carlton
- Licenced restaurant permit
- Fully fitted stainless steel kitchen, walk-in cool room
- Polished cement floors, unique wine cellar, POS system
- Excellent bathroom facilities, stone benchtop bar
121 Kay St, Carlton (Apartment)
- Separate access to the apartment
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 granite/marble tiled bathrooms, powder room
- Open plan kitchen, polished hardwood floors
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning & hydronic heating
- Miele appliances, gas fireplace
- Balcony with expansive views
- Security intercom
Total Estimated rent: $125,000 pa
Inspection will impress!
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact exclusive selling agents Nelson Alexander Commercial on 9419 5511.