1 St Heliers Street, Abbotsford, VIC, 3067
SACRED HEART BUILDINGS – ABBOTSFORD CONVENT STUDIO AND OFFICE TENANCIES RANGING IN SIZE FROM 20SQM - 232SQM
The Abbotsford Convent precinct is Australia’s largest Multi-Arts precinct, situated on over 16 acres, just 4kms from the heart of Melbourne CBD, and home to a huge community of artists, writers, creatives, creators, educators and a vast number of community organisations and wellbeing practitioners.
This is a truly rare opportunity for like-minded arts and cultural organisations, community groups, NGO’s and various small and medium businesses to secure offices and studio spaces with in this historic and culturally significant precinct.
Expressions of interest are now being sought from suitable applicants interested in leasing spaces with in the Historic Sacred Heart Buildings at the Abbotsford Convent.
• Offering a large number of Studio and office tenancies ranging in size from 20sqm- 232sqm.
• Located in the Historic Sacred Heart Building and within the Convent grounds.
• Be a part of Australia’s largest Multi- Arts Precinct.
• Only 4kms from the heart of Melbourne CBD and within close proximity to vibrant lifestyle and creative hubs of Collingwood and Fitzroy.
• Newly refurbished tenancies within the restored heritage buildings
• Modern amenities, kitchen facilities, communal spaces, breakout areas and over 16 acres of green space on the banks of the Yarra River.
• On site car parking available (At additional cost)
• 24 hour access available.
• Lift Access to all floors.
• Conveniently located close to public transport with multiple bus routes and train stations within walking distance.
• An outstanding opportunity for Artists, creatives, community groups, NGO’s and other like minded practitioners to join the vibrant and diverse Abbotsford Convent Community.
Expressions of interest are now open. You can find the Sacred Heart EOI document, here.
For all Leasing Enquiries or to arrange an inspection, please contact exclusive leasing Agents Nelson Alexander Commercial on 9419 5511.
Contact : Simon Verduci 0419 993 330