95 Neill Street, Carlton VIC 3053
Grand-scale Lodge conversion, superbly positioned
What we love about this home:
- A real inner city oasis – so deceiving from the outside
- All the natural light
- Great house for entertaining
- Can be used as home office set-up. My ex partner used the front room as a home office for many years, running his Post Production business from there.
- Secure, undercover car parking, rarity in the inner city
- Proximity to Lygon St, CBD (15 min walk), Brunswick St, Rathdowne Village and Exhibition Gardens
What we love about this suburb:
- Restaurants, parks, cafes, retail shops, supermarket—all walking distance. It’s Carlton!-what’s not to love?
Why we are selling:
- Time to reinvest money elsewhere
What an amazing result!
Review by Natashia Ting