293 The Boulevard, Ivanhoe East, VIC, 3079
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING TUESDAY 20 FEBRUARY AT 5PM (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
Period elegance and timeless contemporary style! In Ivanhoe's East's finest street, overlooking hectares of Yarra parkland, this meticulously extended, light-filled clinker brick residence (ca 1948) on a vast landscaped block offers relaxed family living close to leading schools, shopping centres, easy city access, Eaglemont Tennis Club and Ivanhoe Golf Course. With multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining zones, it comprises a stunning living room and large formal dining room flowing to an alfresco entertaining patio/outdoor kitchen and gas heated /salt-chlorinated self-cleaning swimming pool and spa; well-equipped central kitchen (granite benchtops, quality cabinetry) open to a family dining room and terrace; four double bedrooms (BIRs; main with balcony and stylish ensuite) and large study or 5th bedroom; two family bathrooms and laundry/butler's pantry. Including a 3-car garage, gym, workshop and 700 bottle cellar, this superbly appointed home features period detail, polished hardwood floors, exceptional storage, ducted heating/reverse-cycle air conditioning and alarm system. Land size 1212sqm (approx). Nelson Alexander Pty Ltd.
What we love about this home:
- It’s peaceful feel!!
- Light and green through every window – especially in the kitchen: backyard views and parkland views
- Feels as if you have no neighbors because of the views and mature trees
- Plenty of flexible space and storage – room for everyone to be together or apart
- Great for entertaining (obviously!)
What we love about this suburb:
- The community is like a small town in the city
- Great schools, local shopping, friendly people, close to the city and great transport options
- Nature – hills and trees and paths everywhere
Why we are selling:
- Kids have grown, so downsizing, but staying in Ivanhoe!!
Any other information:
- House built in 1948 – one of the earliest homes on the street
- Original owner/builder was an engineer. His wife was a potter – so there was a kiln set up in the garage under the backyard and the shed was a potting shed
- If you have pets – also a great home to accommodate them
- Location – parkland, city access