2/41 Dundas Street, Preston VIC 3072
Secluded Style on the Edge of Thornbury!
What we love about this home
We purchased this property 5 years ago as we loved the layout, generous north-facing court yard and the location. The property is a solid 1970’s villa and is well-constructed with a great homely feel.
We have absolutely loved living here and have enjoyed the living, dining and court yard areas every day. It has been the perfect location and large enough to start our family.
What we love about this suburb:
Preston has been a great place to live. The suburb has many immediate amenities and the CBD is within easy reach. The South Preston precinct with Woolworths, Aldi and other shops is a 3-minute walk away. The Preston Market, High Street shopping strip, parks and cafes all make this a great area to live. Larne Grove is a quiet, tree-lined street with a lovely park at the end and we have met some great neighbours. The tram into the city is at the end of the street, with trains only a short walk way.
Why we are selling:
We are moving to upsize and be closer to family.
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Hydronic heating
- Split system air conditioner and heating
- Contemporary kitchen with dishwasher and stainless-steel cooking appliances
- Original hardwood polished flooring throughout
- Wall to wall built in robes
- Modern bathroom with bath and separate WC
- Large north facing outdoor entertaining deck
- Walking distance to South Preston shopping precinct, local parks and primary schools, Thornbury Picture House as well as easy access to tram and train stations
Fantastic sale of our home.
Review by Anna Hutchens