312 Nicholson Street, Fitzroy VIC 3065
Surprisingly spacious on deep courtyard block: ideal CBD-edge living
What we love about this home:
- Living close to the city, and can catch the tram into the CBD – no need to try and park in the city
- Tram stop for line 96 is right opposite, which goes to St Kilda via Bourke Street.
- The property has a garage, with easy access from the back lane.
- Lemon and lime tree in the front garden provide regular supply of fruit.
- Olive and peach tree in the back garden well established, and provide fruit seasonally.
- The labyrinth in the back yard is wonderful for quiet meditation.
- No mowing the lawn anymore, since the labyrinth has been installed.
- Friendly neighbors.
- Fernwood gym across the road — no excuse not to go to the gym!
What we love about this suburb:
- Close to a range of cafes and variety of shops in Brunswick Street, and medical services.
- Close to Cinema Nova in Lygon Street, and wide variety of shops and restaurants.
Why we are selling:
Too big for me now, since my husband died.
- My husband had motor neurone disease, and could not manage the stairs.
- I’m getting old now, and need to find a place which has no stairs.
I found the staff of Nelson Alexander…
Review by Rosemary Mangiamele