110 Charles Street, Northcote VIC 3070
A true showpiece of quality & design
What we love about living here.
- Amazing access to public transport – Two train and two trains within 5 minutes’ walk. Less than 15 minutes to Flinders Street Station.
- Quiet street – no traffic. No direct turn into Charles Street from High Street. Plenty of street parking.
- High Street Café’s Restaurants and bars.
- There is a Westgarth nightlife – whether you go to Kelvin Bar, Bar Nonno, Low Key, Merri Creek tavern or Sagi Bar they are all in Westgarth.
- Brunswick Street is also very close.
- It feels safe – Anthea is comfortable to walk home at night from High Street.
- Walk to the movies at Westgarth Cinema
- Close access to great schools for primary and secondary. Zoned for Northcote High, Merri Primary and Northcote Primary. Also walking distance to St Joseph’s Primary, Westgarth Primary and Santa Maria College.
- Close to the CBD – 5 kms.
- New Year’s Eve is great with large crowds getting together on top of the hill at the end of the street to watch the fireworks.
- It’s always green – tree-lined streets in the Westgarth pocket are the best in Northcote.
- Heaps of parks nearby and the Merri Creek Trail is around the corner.
- Close to shops – whether you shop at Piedimontes, Terra Madre or Northcote Plaza.
- Post Office, newsagents, dry cleaners and chemists are all at Westgarth.
Very happy customers :)
Review by Paul & Anthea Yerondais