52 Holmes Street, Brunswick East, VIC, 3057
INVEST TODAY WITH OPTIONS FOR TOMORROW !
Prominent commercial freehold, situated in this rapidly evolving residential and lifestyle precinct. Boasting excellent scope for future redevelopment into a residential and retail complex (STCA), this superb site features 20m frontage to Holmes Street, together with rear access via ROW plus options to explore air space.
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES:
- Land Size - 773 sqm (approx.)
- Commercial 1 Zoning
- Building Area approx 1220 sqm, substantial 2 level building with exposure
- Direct street front to Holmes Street and rear access via ROW
- Existing rental income of $121,227 pa + GST (approx.)
- 2 existing leases to established tenants, until early 2021
- Current zoning provides options for a 4 level residential/retail mix building with potential dispensation allowance to 6 levels (STCA).
- An exciting redevelopment opportunity with value-add scope OR future proof investment hold not to be missed!
For all property enquires, to arrange an inspection or to request a copy of contract documents, please contact Robert Enes on 0432 088 874 from Nelson Alexander.