80 Sugarloaf Drive, Macleod, VIC, 3085
Resort Style Marvel with Unrivalled Gresswell Aspect
A family home like no other, architecturally designed and custom-built by Belmore Homes, this exclusive, 4-5 bedroom + study residence is a modern family masterpiece with a luxurious entertainers' heart. Certain to inspire awe and to create an immediate visual impact, the home is arranged over four spectacular levels, filled with glorious northern light and a pure joy to live in.
Central to daily family life, the open-plan kitchen / meals / living is an al fresco entertainers' paradise. Your guests will never forget the seamless connection as huge glass sliding doors flow to a heated in-ground swimming pool, a lavish poolside gazebo and an undercover deck, all which is perfect for parties. The kitchen itself is superb with 45mm stone waterfall benches, the very finest cabinetry, superior appliances and a large Butler's Pantry, while the deck overlooks the backyard and Gresswell Forest where kangaroos can regularly be seen while you enjoy a quiet drink.
The master bedroom is an indulgent retreat with 'his' and 'hers' walk-in robes, a dramatic blue stone ensuite with twin basins and a large balcony that also overlooks the Reserve. Similarly impressive, the guest bedroom proudly offers another ensuite, walk-in robes and divine garden vistas. Meanwhile, on the top floor, two more bedrooms each enjoy walk-in robes and share ensuite access to a second bathroom, whilst a living zone / kids retreat could easily be used as a fifth bedroom.
Sparing no expense and heavily influenced by an appreciation of 1970s chic, the home has been brilliantly conceived to maximise northern light, whilst textured concrete rendering tastefully contrasts Silvertop Ash flooring to create a feast for the senses. Offering brilliant storage throughout, the home also features a lock-up double garage with direct internal access and a laundry with its own deck for clothes drying. Additional features in this 5 star energy efficient home include central heating and refrigerated air conditioning, ducted vacuum, indoor and outdoor speakers, CCTV surveillance and an alarm.
A peaceful setting at the end of a no through road overlooks Gresswell Forest Nature Reserve and is just moments from hassle-free city commuting at Macleod Railway Station and cafe-filled shopping at McNamara St.
Further features include:
- Council rates: $3,200.
- Owners corp: $800.
- Year built: 2009 (10 years old)
- Internet & Foxtel available: Yes.
- Terms of sale: 10% Deposit/120 Days.
- Exclusions: Light fitting above dining table.
- 45sq of living not including garages and outdoor areas.
- Double garage with storage room.
- Architect designed by Belmore homes.
- 7 metre window void.
- 2.7m ceilings throughout.
- Tall doors throughout.
- 4/5 bedroom including guest room.
- All bedrooms have ensuite access.
- Master has his/hers W.I.R and private balcony overlooking Reserve and pool.
- Outdoor solar heated 4x8 self-cleaning pool.
- 7x20-meter kids lawn back yard with views to forest.
- Sand pit and herb garden.
- Silvertop ash Timber flooring and outside decking.
- 180-degree views to nature reserve.
- 3 x black blue stone bath rooms.
- Ducted vacuum.
- 5-star energy rating.
- Alarm system & Security Cameras.
- Surround sound system both inside and out.
- Automatic blinds and floor to ceiling sheers in living room.
- Plantation timber shutters at front of home.
- Tropical reticulated garden.
- Walk in pantry.
- Emperright cupboards - stone benched tops 40ml edge.
- Integrated fridge, freezer and dish washer.
- 900mm oven and 5 stove gas burners.
- Ducted heating & refrigerated cooling.
- Concrete feature bulk head in kitchen.
- Feature designer pendant light.
- Frameless balustrade around pool.
- Outdoor pool bungalow.
- Outdoor night mood lighting.
- Springthorpe country club member access to Gym , pool, tennis courts, recreation room.
- Kids art room or outdoor laundry deck.
- Informal living room with floor to ceiling glass overlooking pool.
- 56 double glazed windows throughout.
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you're attending an open for inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from anyone attending the open for inspection, including other prospective buyers and our team members, and if requested wait outside so as to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance. Thank you.