2/74 Albion Street, Essendon, VIC, 3040
QUALITY AND STYLE...
- Two spacious upstairs bedrooms with mirror built in robe
- Master bedroom retreat with walk in robe and ensuite
- Open-plan living and dining area with solid polish timber floorboards
- Modern Kitchen with new oven, gas stove, dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Main bathroom with shower, bath and porcelain tiles
- Separate laundry with access to courtyard
- Features include, ducted heating and cooling , ducted vacuum system and excellent storage throughout
- Brand new entertaining decking, low maintenance courtyard and storage shed
- Large remote controlled double garage, with extra space for storage
- Also nearby to Pascoe Vale Road trams, 503 bus route to Essendon Station and Moonee Ponds Creek trail, plus easy access to Queens Park and Puckle Street shops.
- Long-term lease most favourable
WANT TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY? To book a time that suits you, please email the agent and register!