141 Victoria Street, Flemington, VIC, 3031
DOUBLE FRONT BRICK PERIOD GEM!!
Many period features within this exceptionally maintained residence offering a versatile floor plan on a large 320m2 allotment opposite open parklands.
- 3 great sized double bedrooms (master with private terrace and parkland views)
- Large separate dining room with open fire place
- Well-appointed kitchen with 900mm stainless steel app's and plenty of storage
- Central bathroom with spa bath and separate powder room
- Expansive landscaped rear yard which is perfect for entertaining
Complemented by study area, polished floorboards, leadlight windows, high ceilings, brand new storage shed, ducted heating and alarm system.
Located in a sensational Flemington pocket with city bound trams at both ends of the street, easy access to citylink and bordered by Mount Alexander and Racecourse Road shopping and dining precincts.