266 West Street, Glenroy, VIC, 3046
RENOVATED HOME WITH BUNGALOW/STUDIO
To book an inspection for this property, please 'email agent' and we will respond instantly with available inspection times. Please note you must register to attend an inspection.
With many recent updates made to the home, you can move straight in & enjoy. Conveniently located to West Street shops, local schools and public transport, there is plenty on offer here. Picturesque, with a mixture of modern and classical tones throughout, this is a place to call home. This wonderful family home with additional bungalow or office area is a must see.
Features include kitchen with timber cabinetry with laminate benchtops. 600mm appliances including a S/S dishwasher. Breakfast bench, ample storage area and tiled flooring. Open plan meals area with tiled flooring, separate living area with a wonderful gas-log fireplace, built-in TV unit with shelving and cupboard space plus hardwood timber flooring. Three double bedrooms PLUS a bungalow. Master with mirrored robe, remaining 2 with robes. All with ceiling fans and hardwood timber flooring. Bungalow or fourth bedroom can be used as a studio or office area, perhaps even a retreat. With open plan bedroom, living and meals PLUS separate bathroom with shower, single vanity and combined toilet.
Home includes central bathroom with 900mm shower and separate bath. Single vanity, mirrored wall cabinet, fan, separate toilet area and tiled floor to ¾ wall.
- LAUNDRY: Separate area with single trough and rear access
- HEAT/COOL: Ducted heating with gas-log fireplace and reverse split system heating and cooling. Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- OUTDOORS: Covered, paved pergola area. Landscaped gardens with lawn, established trees and garden beds. Timber fencing
- ADDITIONAL: Alarm system, Holland blind and block-out blinds, serene gas log-fire. High ceilings, water tank AND studio/bungalow area
- PARKING: Tandem double covered carport PLUS additional driveway space for 2 vehicles.
- Located near West St shopping strip
- Close to Gowrie & Glenroy station, parks and local primary schools
- Glenroy is located 12.5km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, major arterial roads and airport access.
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you’re attending an open for inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from anyone attending the open for inspection, including other prospective tenants and our team members, and if requested wait outside so as to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent’s assistance. Thank you.