1 Mantell Street, Moonee Ponds, VIC, 3039
LIFESTYLE & LOCATION!
To book an inspection for this property, please 'email agent' and we will respond instantly with available times. You MUST REGISTER to attend a private inspection and only one person can register on behalf of a private group.
This well-presented home in a prime location provides an immediate enjoyable lifestyle that is not to be missed, as it comprises:
- Two bedrooms with free standing robes
- Separate study /third bedroom
- Spacious lounge with space heater and split system a/c
- Neat Kitchen with gas stove and oven
- Brand new bathroom with shower
- Separate laundry with toilet
- Outdoor undercover area and shed
- Off street parking via right of way with remote control entry
- Additional features include, high ceilings throughout, security alarm system and low maintenance yard
- With convenience at your front door this home is only seconds away Moonee Ponds Station, Puckle St Shopping Precinct, Maribyrnong River and much more
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you’re attending an open for inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from anyone attending the open for inspection, including other prospective tenants and our team members, and if requested wait outside so as to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent’s assistance. Thank you.