12/81-85 Wilson Street, Moonee Ponds, VIC, 3039
INNER-URBAN OASIS OF QUALITY & CONVENIENCE
To book an inspection for this property, please 'email agent' and we will respond instantly with available times. You MUST REGISTER to attend a private inspection and only one person can register on behalf of a private group.
Fabulous two-storey townhouse presents a wonderful low-maintenance lifestyle opportunity with abundance of natural light throughout only moments from Moonee Ponds Primary School, it also offers easy access to the Moonee Ponds Creek Trail, local buses and the open spaces and Queens Park, as well as Puckle Street cafes, the area’s vibrant retail precinct and choice of tram lines.
Features comprising of the following:-
- two upstairs bedrooms (both with built-in robes)
- Stylish central bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Open-plan living/meals area
- Well-appointed kitchen complete with tiled splashbacks, dishwasher and stainless steel cooking appliances
- Split-system heating and cooling (both levels) for all-seasons enjoyment
- Dedicated study nook
- Separate laundry/powder room (second WC)
- French doors reveal a sunny north-facing courtyard with synthetic turf and high fences for exceptional privacy
-Single lock-up garage directly onto Wilson Street.
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you're attending an open for inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from our team members, and if requested wait outside so as to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance. Thank you.