40 Gellibrand Crescent, Reservoir, VIC, 3073
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - CLOSE SATURDAY 6 JUNE AT 5PM
Joyous Family Proportions
Investing in the predicted growth suburb of Reservoir would be a prudent real estate decision. This home is conveniently located 500m to the station, close to the much-desired recreational area of Edwards Lake and 13km from the CBD. Cleverly transformed throughout, this spacious residence showcases designer style with a generous layout and an emphasis on easy alfresco entertaining. It offers the combination of comfort, functionality and contemporary appeal with bright interiors designed to offer a great low maintenance family lifestyle. This quiet street address is also defined by its convenience to a choice of parklands, schools and cafes, as well as Reservoir's shopping and dining precinct all just a stroll away.
- Two generous open plan living spaces for formal and informal gatherings
- Custom-designed kitchen featuring waterfall island bench and gas fittings
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and lux ensuite
- Light filled double sized bedrooms serviced by modern full bath
- Air conditioning, gas fireplace and secure car space for two vehicles
- An easy level flow out to a covered deck
- Leafy rear garden and large storage shed
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you're attending an open for inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from anyone attending the open for inspection, including other prospective buyers and our team members, and if requested wait outside so as to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance. Thank you.