10 Montague Street, MOONEE PONDS VIC 3039
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME IN A PRIME LOCATION
To book an inspection for this property, please 'email agent' and we will respond instantly with available times. You MUST REGISTER to attend a private inspection and only one person can register on behalf of a private group.
Beyond its picket-fenced garden and gorgeous facade, this freestanding home delivers a lifestyle of quality and space with easy access to everything Moonee Ponds has to enjoy. A short stroll to Queens Park, it’s also close to local schools, Pascoe Vale Road trams, Puckle Street shops and cafes.
- Four bedrooms, two with built-in robes, one with free-standing robe and one with walk-in robe
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Large stone-top kitchen with gas appliances and dishwasher
- Formal lounge and adjoining study
- Large lounge-room upstairs opening onto balcony with city views
- Central bathroom with bath
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Separate laundry
- Added features include ducted heating downstairs, split system heating/cooling in dining room and upstairs lounge room
- Plus an impressively deep backyard complete undercover patio, storage shed and studio with air-conditioning
- Side drive with plenty of off-street parking and carport
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you're attending an open for inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from our team members, and if requested wait outside so as to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance. Thank you.