410/71 Abinger Street, Richmond VIC 3121
Sophisticated and stylish apartment boasting a huge 65sqm approx. of living space.
- Huge double bedroom with full length robes, direct balcony access
- Contemporary stone kitchen gas cooking and dishwasher
- Bright central bathroom with large walk in shower, separate large European laundry
- Large entertainers balcony off living, additional side balcony off master bedroom
- Smartly configured study nook
- 65sqm of living approx.
- Secure entrance and off street parking, huge storage cage
- Split system Heating and cooling, additional electric heating
Approximately 50m to lively Bridge Road restaurants, cafes and shopping.
Quick tram access into the CBD and still only minutes to beautiful parklands and Yarra River bike/walking trails including Dame Nellie Melba Memorial Park across the road.
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you're attending an open for inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from anyone attending the open for inspection, including other prospective buyers and our team members, and if requested wait outside so as to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance. Thank you.