7/59 Leicester Street, FITZROY VIC 3065
Inspect now, make an appointment today! LARGE AND LIGHT - ALL YOU NEED IN THIS TOP LOCATION!
An opportunity not to be missed! Think outside the square in Leicester Street as this large multi-level warehouse conversion is no ordinary apartment. Metres to Garry Owen Park in the exciting Brunswick Street precinct, this secluded contemporary home rises to the occasion with a sensational 3 split-level design featuring;
- An impressive four bedroom layout, full-height doors. 3 bedrooms have wall2wall carpet, master bedroom has walk in robe through to ensuite;
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath, two of the bedrooms have their own stylish ensuite;
- The home’s stylish interior showcases a light-filled open-plan north-facing living and dining area with polished hardwood floors, gourmet stone kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, range hood and a dishwasher;
- Enjoy the sun-drenched balcony terrace to wine and dine at will;
- Newly installed Braemar 8kgW Split system air con to main living area, air/con to master bedroom, wall heaters to remaining 3 bedrooms;
- Secured main entry area;
- European style laundry;
- Your own remote control double garage (internal)
Why not relax in peaceful privacy and enjoy this residence immediate area’s endless lifestyle attractions. An opportunity not to be missed!
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you're attending a Private Appointment, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from our team and refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors within the property. You must wear a face mask and we will provide gloves for your appointment. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance. Thank you.