1/74 Albion Street, ESSENDON VIC 3040
Inspect now, make an appointment today! SIMPLY PERFECT..
With its timeless good looks, rejuvenated interior and parkland outlook, this attractive period home is sure to impress. Immaculate interior comprising-
- Three double bedrooms (two with built-in robes)
- Central lounge with split system
- Contemporary-style kitchen/meals area complete with gas stove, new oven and dishwasher
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Well-appointed European laundry
- Additional features include ducted heating and split-system air conditioning, new flooring and window furnishings throughout bedrooms, lounge and kitchen
- Plus outdoor entertaining decking, large storage shed and single remote controlled garage
- Wonderfully landscaped gardens with maintenance included in lease
- Opposite Montgomery Park in a sought-after Essendon location, it's also close to local cafes, Pascoe Vale Road trams and Moonee Ponds Creek trail, plus easy access to Queens Park and Puckle Street shops.
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you're attending a Private Appointment, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from our team and refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors within the property. You must wear a face mask and we will provide gloves for your appointment. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance. Thank you.
Review by Mia & Rach