453 High Street &/2 Gladstone Street, Kew VIC 3101
- 360 sqm / approx
BUY 1 OR BUY BOTH – 1100SQM OF OPPORTUNITY
- Total Land Area of 1100m2* with frontage of 50m* High Street.
- Favourable General Residential 2 Zoning with no heritage overlay
- Potential Multi-Level Development (STCA) and underpinned by a strong median house price of $2,267,500 and proven apartment market.
- 500m* from popular Kew Junction retail & lifestyle precinct
- Nearby quality schools such as Methodist Ladies College (1.2km*) Genazzano (1.5km*) Carey Grammar (1.3km*), Xavier College (1.2km*) and Trinity Grammar (1.2km*)
2 Gladstone Street Kew
- Land Area of 600m2* with frontage to High Street and Gladstone Street
- Previously occupied as Kew Nursery and Cafe
- Offered with vacant possession
453 High Street Kew
- Land Area of 500m2* with frontage to High Street and side laneway
- Currently occupied by Coakley motors
- Offered with a monthly tenancy to current occupants or vacant possession.
For all property enquiries or to arrange an inspection, please contact exclusive selling agents Nelson Alexander Commercial on 9419 5511.
+ Kristian Lunardi 0401 810 556