5/40 Young Street, MOONEE PONDS VIC 3039
RENOVATED DELIGHT IN PERFECT LOCATION!
If you're attending an inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from our team and refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors within the property. Additionally, you might be asked to wear a mask and use hand sanitiser as a request on behalf of the occupier and, if you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance. Thank you.
Recently renovated and beautifully presented and overlooking Pratt Street in the absolute heart of magnificent Moonee Ponds, this first-floor apartment offers a spacious floorplan, quality inclusions and wonderfully secure surrounds. Moments from the buzz of Puckle Street with its array of cool cafes and boutique shops, it's also walking distance to a choice of supermarkets, popular wine bars, as well as Moonee Ponds Station, junction trams and buses, close to Queens Park and the area's elite schools.
Features comprising of the following:-
- Impressive interior comprises two bedrooms (large master with mirrored robes)
- Stylish & modern central bathroom with a luxuriating bath & an abundance of storage.
- Versatile open-plan living/dining area
- Well-appointed kitchen complete with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, stainless steel cooking appliances and dishwasher.
- Split-system heating and cooling
- High ceilings, internal laundry facilities and a full-width terrace (mostly undercover) to relax and enjoy the outlook,
- intercom/secure entry and undercover parking space.
- Includes a built-in washing machine / fridge and microwave all at property should you require.