206 Pascoe Vale Road, ESSENDON VIC 3040
BEAUTIFUL & SPACIOUS EDWARDIAN ELEGANCE!!
If you're attending an inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from our team and refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors within the property. Additionally, you might be asked to wear a mask and use hand sanitiser as a request on behalf of the occupier and, if you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance. Thank you.
Enjoy this gorgeous double fronted, spacious & versatile Edwardian home offering a fresh dimension of light and space, in prime location to Essendon Station, Queens Park, Fletcher Street & Puckle Street shopping, schools and within walking distance to Number 59 tram line.
Features comprising of the following:-
- Large downstairs master bedroom with superb marble-tiled semi-ensuite
- Open design lounge & dining areas
- Lovely granite-bench kitchen with stainless steel cooking appliances & dishwasher
- Separate laundry
- Two spacious bedrooms upstairs with BIR's
- Rumpus/study area
- Stylish central bathroom
- Ducted heating & split system airconditioner
- High ceilings
- Polished timber flooring
- Excellent storage
- Option for short term lease.
- Private and spacious rear courtyard/decked entertaining area