115 Rankins Road, KENSINGTON VIC 3031
If you're attending an inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from our team and refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors within the property. Additionally, you might be asked to wear a mask and use hand sanitiser as a request on behalf of the occupier and, if you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance. Thank you.
This as new contemporary home of unparalleled standards will take your breath away from the moment you walk through the front door.
A clever design over 3 wonderfully light filled levels showcases meticulous craftsmanship, stylish appointments and an exciting list of features including 2 balconies & 2 courtyards.
On offer is;
- 3 double bedrooms (Master with ensuite & private balcony with stunning city views)
- Main bathroom with shower/bath & double vanity
- Expansive sun drenched living/dining opening to enclosed balcony
- Ultra modern 2 pac kitchen with soft closing cupboards/drawers, 900mm smeg appliances, black mirrored splashback & Caesarstone benches with waterfall edge
- Top level family/entertainment room (with in built study) & bi fold windows boasting panoramic city views
- Further complimented by a lock up garage & additional car space, split system heating/cooling throughout, slab heating to bathrooms, polished concrete & solid hardwood flooring, full alarm system & keyless entry.
Favoured by a coveted city fringe address close to train, Kensington & Flemington Villages and popular walking tracks this impressive home is a statement of style that has few rivals.