Careers and Jobs at Nelson Alexander
Nelson Alexander is renowned for providing rewarding careers in real estate for talented people who have the drive and dedication to achieve excellent results. Our staff are our most valuable asset. We know that career satisfaction ultimately comes down to the type of culture that is created internally – that’s why we have so many long-term dedicated Nelson Alexander employees.
Why work with Nelson Alexander?
- We are a multi-award winning agency, most recently the REIA 2015 Best Large Residential Agency in Australia and Community Service Award winners.
- Melbourne’s only wholly owned multi-office network – utilise the power and expertise of neighbouring offices.
- Clear pathways for professional growth and progression.
- We invest heavily in targeted and needs focused training.
- Our structure rewards hard work and gives all staff an opportunity to reach their long term goals
- Staff are nurtured over the long term, through clear career progression opportunities exist to join as partners.
- Community minded – we operate a staff-run Charitable Foundation, as well as granting staff two days paid leave to participate in volunteer programs of their choice.
- Healthy work/life balance. We hold quarterly breakfast meetings open to staff and their families, as well as a variety of social events throughout the year.
- A proactive and family friendly working environment that supports parental leave and encourages job sharing.
Last Financial Year Review
Foundation Day 2014
Currently we are recruiting for the following positions:
After recent acquisitions and accelerated growth Nelson Alexander is looking for multiple experienced property managers to continue to provide the exceptional levels of customer service we are renowned for. The ideal candidate must have proven abilities working across diverse portfolios, a passion for property management, exceptional customer service and be a great team player.
If this sounds like it could be your next career move, please submit a cover letter and your resume using the form below, selecting Portfolio Manager as the role.
If you are interested in knowing more about career opportunities at Nelson Alexander or to provide your details should anything suitable be made available, we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and covering letter using the form below.