52 Walsh Street, Broadmeadows VIC 3047
Opportunity for the First Home Owner or Investor!
Nestled in the northern suburbs, this neat family home is waiting for the savvy first homeowner or investor. With plenty of potential - don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to enhance the existing home, rent it out, or redevelop (STCA).
Built in the 1970's, this home comprises three bedrooms (or two bedrooms with a study), a central kitchen with a brand new stovetop, rangehood and oven, a large lounge with natural light and polished floorboards throughout. The house also includes a central bathroom, additional sunroom, dining or second living area, and a four-car garage adjacent to a workshop area. With a large backyard, there is plenty of space for all your family needs.
Located in the sweet spot in Broadmeadows:
- Down the street from St Dominic's Primary School and Penola Catholic College (and close to Hume Central Secondary College)
- Approx. 30-minute commute to the CBD (via car or train)
- A short stroll to TWO train stations
- Bus stops along Walsh Street
- Close to the major shopping precinct (Broadmeadows Central) and shopping strip (Olsen Place)
This 583sqm approx. property provides a multitude of options as a long term investment or redevelop with the neighbouring property also available (equating to a hefty 1189sqm approx. combined). A rare opportunity indeed, not to be missed!