9/165 Gipps Street, Abbotsford VIC 3067
Top floor, top spot, top choice
- Light-filled living offers spacious proportions, featuring eye-catching exposed brick wall with grazer lighting.
- Contemporary stone kitchen with large island bench showcases two-tone cabinetry, premium appliances, and integrated fridge.
- Two generous and bright bedrooms with custom built-in robes are serviced by a stylish bathroom featuring floating vanity, black tapware, terrazzo-look tiled floor, and European laundry.
- Additional highlights include split-system heating and cooling, recessed lighting, ample storage, car space on title, and private, north-facing balcony.
- Meters from Collingwood train station and Hoddle Street buses, providing direct access to the CBD.
- Located within walking distance of Johnston Street and Victoria Street, with an array of local shops, cafes, and bars.
- Easey access to scenic parklands including Gahan Reserve, Yarra Bend Park, and river trails.