2/74 Albion Street, ESSENDON VIC 3040
QUALITY AND STYLE...
If you're attending an inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from our team and refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors within the property. Additionally, you might be asked to wear a mask and use hand sanitiser as a request on behalf of the occupier and, if you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance. Thank you.
In a sought-after Essendon location, this wonderful property is nearby to all that the neighbourhood has to offer. Opposite Montgomery Park and a short stroll away from popular Albion Street cafes, this property delivers an ideal lifestyle from its stunning interior to its surroundings, comprising -
- Two spacious upstairs bedrooms with mirror built in robe
- Master bedroom retreat with walk in robe and ensuite downstairs
- Open-plan living and dining area with solid polish timber floorboards
- Modern Kitchen with new oven, gas stove, dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Main bathroom with shower, bath and porcelain tiles
- Separate laundry with access to courtyard
- Features include, ducted heating and cooling , ducted vacuum system and excellent storage throughout
- Brand new entertaining decking, low maintenance courtyard and storage shed
- Large remote controlled double garage, with extra space for storage
- Also nearby to Pascoe Vale Road trams, 503 bus route to Essendon Station and Moonee Ponds Creek trail, plus easy access to Queens Park and Puckle Street shops.
- Long-term lease most favourable