Charitable Foundation Application
The Foundation considers applications for any project or program that demonstrates a benefit to our local community, particularly where there is a direct benefit to the disadvantaged.
The Foundation considers applications for the following:
- Specific items contributing to community events.
- Cultural & educational programs/events.
- Equipment eg medical, sporting, office.
- Improvement in the quality of life for a person/group.
Please note the committee is not able to consider requests for the following:
- Ongoing administration costs, such as staff wages.
- Projects outside our geographic footprint or require recurrent funding
- Donations to general appeals, sponsorships or other general funding foundations.
- Capital items that would normally be funded wholly through government sources.
- Merchandise and catering for events
- Funding to operate events to raise funds for a particular organisation or cause