61 Ardmillan Road, MOONEE PONDS VIC 3039
CALIFORNIAN CLASSIC IN MOONEE PONDS' MOST EXCLUSIVE STREET..
If you're attending an inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from our team and refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors within the property. Additionally, you might be asked to wear a mask and use hand sanitiser as a request on behalf of the occupier and, if you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance. Thank you.
With an easy stroll to Puckle Street shops and cafes, Moonee Ponds station & Clarinda Park. And close to prestige private schools including Penleigh, Lowther Hall and St Columba's College, this is a place to call home.
- Three large bedrooms with built in robes, (4th in rear self-contained unit)
- Bright and spacious lounge
- Adjoining sunroom
- Sparkling brand new kitchen with meals/dining area
- Two full size bathrooms
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Great size backyard
- Self-contained unit at the rear (Bedroom, lounge, kitchenette and toilet)
- Carport and garage via side driveway. ROW access, (through to Derby Street)