3/74 Albion Street, ESSENDON VIC 3040
- Four spacious bedrooms, mirror built in robes, masters with walk in robe and ensuite
- Open-plan living and dining area with polished timber floorboards
- Modern Kitchen with stone benchtop, gas stove, oven and dishwasher
- Main bathroom with shower and bath
- Separate laundry with ample storage
- Low maintenance backyard with brand new entertaining decking
- Additional features include, ducted heating and refrigerated cooling, plus newly carpeted and freshly painted throughout
- Single car remote controlled garage with access to yard, additional carport space
- Also nearby to Pascoe Vale Road trams and Moonee Ponds Creek trail, plus easy access to Queens Park and Puckle Street shops
- Gardener Included.
*Nelson Alexander Update*
All Nelson Alexander open for inspections are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. We may request you to wear a mask, use hand sanitiser, refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors and ask you to provide your contact details. We appreciate your assistance.