13 Flower Street, ESSENDON VIC 3040
CHARMING HOME, PRESTIGE LOCATION!
Beyond its picket-fenced garden and gorgeous facade, this home presents an immediate sense of comfort, charm and security.
The home resides in a sought-after Essendon neighbourhood, the ultimate choice for the frequent city traveller or the latte enthusiast!
The light-filled interior comprises:
- Three large bedrooms all with built in robes, two with ornamental fireplaces
- Separate lounge room with open fire place, mantle & decorative ceilings throughout
- Well-appointed kitchen with gas stainless steel upright oven, ample cupboard space and large tiled meals area
- Main modern bathroom with shower and bath
- European laundry
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Polished floorboards
- Undercover entertaining decking and backyard
- Single (small car) carport through ROW
- Moments away from Rose Street Shopping precinct and cafes, Essendon Station, renown local schools and walking distance to Windy Hill recreation facilities.
All Nelson Alexander appointments are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. Please wear a mask, use hand sanitiser, refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors and provide your contact details. We appreciate your assistance.