5/317 Barkers Road, KEW VIC 3101
Gracious and immaculate living environment
Set behind a pretty and private high-walled courtyard facing Wrixon Street, this double storey town house gives little away from the street view -- but step inside and it immediately opens up to reveal a gracious and immaculate living environment. And the location here is ideal set right in the heart of the private school belt (& opposite Carey Grammar) with bus stop just across the road
* Huge open-plan living and dining (set on polished floorboards) downstairs
* Updated kitchen/meals area
* Four bedrooms, master bedroom with balcony and huge walk-in wardrobe and
* Large refurbished bathroom
* Two of the other bedrooms upstairs include robes whilst the 4th one makes for a generous size
single bedroom or large study
* Gas ducted heating on both levels
* Powder room downstairs
* Large laundry with loads of built-in storage cupboards
* Plus a 3-car-deep (tandem style) carport.
All Nelson Alexander appointments are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. Please check in via the QR code, wear a mask, use hand sanitiser, refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors and provide your contact details. We appreciate your assistance.