2/76 Oxford Street, Collingwood VIC 3066
Upscale warehouse conversion. House-like proportions.
With a distinct New York vibe anchored by a spectacular feature staircase, this one-off architect-designed fitout has wow-factor and functionality in equal parts. Boasting vaulted ceilings with stunning exposed beams, a clever tempered glass floor/skylight and zoned open plan living, it's bathed in sunshine being one of just two in the building with street frontage.
With a living area on every level for entertaining or quiet respite plus an alfresco area, this two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment (with a bath/double shower respectively) offers the inner north experience with a healthy dose of inner peace. For the fashion lover there's a huge dressing room. And for the avid reader, a library. While the flexible floorplan could easily be tailored to a third bedroom or mezzanine if desired.
This substantial, unrepeatable property presents a unique opportunity to add your chapter to the storied history of this building. Features include:
- Spacious split-level living zone with sunken dining space takes centre stage, showcasing architectural skylights and an EcoSmart ethanol fireplace.
- Sleek gourmet kitchen boasts stone benchtops with mirrored splashback, premium appliances including integrated fridge and freezer, loads of storage space and provision for wine fridge.
- Vast top-floor sanctuary framed by exposed timber beams offering complete privacy, comprising retreat area, walk-in robe, and stylish ensuite with bathtub.
- Generous second bedroom downstairs serviced by enormous polished concrete bathroom featuring double rain shower heads.
- Third living area or optional home office opens to a large designated outdoor area - part of a wider, shared cul-de-sac terrace.
- Extras features include secure basement car space, Jarrah hardwood floors, European laundry, split system heating/cooling, and loads of storage options.
- Positioned in the heart of the action starting with world-renowned coffee including Proud Mary, South of Johnson, Morning Market and Burnside.
- Two supermarkets, live music and fashion of bustling Gertrude Street and Smith Street just metres away.
- Wind down (or wine down) at the end of the day with bars and award winning restaurants The Moon, Marion, Rosella and Smith & Daughters.
- Close proximity to Melbourne's premier hospitals and universities (Melbourne University and RMIT).
- Direct access to CBD and Fitzroy Garden via tram, Collingwood train station and Eastern Freeway minutes away.
Auction $1,100,000 - $1,200,000
Sat 9th December, 11:00am
Wednesday, 6th December 2023
5:00PM - 5:30PM
Thursday, 7th December 2023
4:30PM - 5:00PM
Saturday, 9th December 2023
10:30AM - 11:00AM