11/2 Scott Street, Essendon VIC 3040
STUNNING & STYLISH IN ENVIABLE LOCATION!
Fabulous, comfortable & contemporary in design this tri level family home provides all the elements with incorporating the perfect blend of functionality & space with a well thought out floorplan and versatile living areas all within walking distance to cafes, Essendon's elite private schools, train, Buckley St shops, parks, Maribyrnong River and easy access to freeways and 10km from the CBD.
Features comprise of the following:-
- Two light-filled living areas on the ground floor present fresh and inviting interiors
- Three oversized bedrooms (all with BIR's, master with ensuite)
- Two bedrooms offering split system cooling
- Modern central bathroom
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances & gas cooktop
- Sunlit dining area overlooking secluded, low maintenance court yard being perfect setting for alfresco dining.
- Additional features include double car garage with internal access
- Polished floorboards
- Split-system air-conditioning and ducted heating
- Secure intercom entry
- Ducted heating,
- Powder room
- Full size laundry with ample storage options
*** COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT ***
If you're attending a Private Appointment, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from our team members, and if requested wait outside until the property is ready for the appointment. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent's assistance. Thank you.