6/30 Melissa Street, STRATHMORE VIC 3041
BOUTIQUE BLISS WITH LIGHT & STYLE!
Enjoy this terrific townhouse with high ceilings throughout, quality enhancements and generous two-level floorplan with easy access to Strathmore's key attractions and amenities. Walking distance to local shops (on Lebanon Street) and Napier Street Village, Lebanon Reserve and Moonee Ponds Creek Trail. It's also close to Strathmore North Primary School and Strathmore Secondary College, as well as 501 buses, Pascoe Vale Station and Citylink.
Features comprising of the following:-
- Stylish and serene, offering two upstairs bedrooms (large master) both with built-in robes,
- Updated central bathroom and downstairs guest powder room (second WC).
- Open-plan lounge/dining area
- Contemporary kitchen complete with soft-close drawers, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel cooking appliances and integrated Bosch dishwasher.
- Gas heating and two reverse-cycle split-system air conditioners (one on each level)
- Additional ceilings fans to both bedrooms
- Plantation shutters, timber floors
- Concealed laundry facilities and handy attic storage space.
- Delightful wrap-around north-facing courtyard with extensive paving and established perimeter gardens
- Added appeal of a single carport and optional second parking space behind.
A Great Client Experience
Review by Anton