65-67 Rose Street, Essendon VIC 3040
- 266 sqm / approx
EXCEPTIONAL MULTI-LEVEL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY (STCA)
Key attributes of this opportunity:
· Large 746sqm* allotment with frontage to Rose Street of 20m* and rear access
· Commercial 1 Zoning (C1Z), uniform dimensions and excellent ROW access to the rear, as well as no current overlays or restrictions on title, plus a preliminary town planning report available advising that ‘a 5 to 6 storey development is potentially appropriate’.
· THE SHOP: $28,400 per annum and comprises a main retail/showroom at the front leading through to a separate office/storeroom, toilet and tearoom.
· THE RESIDENCE: Surprisingly spacious, the two-storey period home features a total of five bedrooms and two bathrooms, together with a central lounge, open dining area and contemporary timber-top kitchen with stainless steel cooking appliances and ample cupboard space. Completing the picture is an expansive west-facing backyard garden with double carport via gated driveway.
· THE LOCATION: Instant access to Rose Street’s popular shops and cafes, the convenience of Essendon Station, Mt Alexander Road trams and a choice of bus routes, it’s also close to popular parks, kinder/childcare facilities and the area’s elite private schools.
For all enquiries or to arrange a private inspection, please contact exclusive agents Nelson Alexander Commercial on 9419 5511.