136/158 Smith Street, Collingwood VIC 3066
Sleek design in iconic Smith & Co.
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area connects to the well-appointed kitchen boasting modern appliances, stone benchtops, mobile island bench, and ample storage space.
- Bright and airy bedroom with built-in robe, serviced by the stylish, fully tiled bathroom featuring large shower and mirrored face-level storage.
- Additional highlights include a private paved terrace, secure off-street car space, ducted heating and cooling, and high ceilings.
- Building amenities include three communal garden areas, roof-top entertaining terrace with BBQ facilities, and library lounge for residents' enjoyment.
- Smith Street tram on your doorstep and only minutes to Collingwood train station providing easy access to Melbourne CBD.
- Walk to Smith, Gertrude and Brunswick Street entertainment precincts with an abundance of popular restaurants and bars.
- Leisurely stroll to the tranquil Fitzroy Gardens, Treasury Gardens, Melbourne Museum, and Royal Exhibition Building.