120A Bruce Street, Preston VIC 3072
Ultimate Family Living with Every Indulgence
– Build on traditional stumps and brick peers (incl. ant caps)
– Hardwood bearers and floor joists
– Solid Select Grade Spotted Gum Floors (80mm x 19mm) that have been installed on yellow tongue particle boards
– Additional insulation under the floors/particle board (R2.5)
– Jarrah decking in the front verandah
– Merbau decking in the alfresco and external laundry areas.
– Exposed aggregate concrete throughout
– Outdoor Kitchen – CHEFMASTER GALLEY FOUR BURNER BBQ/ / FRIDGE / SINK COMBO
– Outdoor Gas Fireplace
– Bladder has been installed under the house to keep the grey water storage and storm water storage discrete
– Sound proofing insulation and 13mm plaster has been installed in the wall which separates the properties
– Internal hardwood doors with high quality fixtures
– NESS top of the range home alarm system with integrated smoke detectors. Comes with 4 remote controls
– NESS CCTV with internet access
– Intercom with automated Front Door Opening Feature
– Heated Tiles To Bathrooms
– Ducted vacuum throughout the house
– Zoned Brivis 17KW ducted refrigerated air condition integrated with 30KW Brivis top of the range ducted heater
– SMEG appliances throughout the kitchen
– Ornate skirtings, architraves, light switches, picture rails, fretwork, cornice, ceiling roses, lead light, fencing, gates, and more.
– LED lighting throughout the home with the ability to change from warm white to cool white via remote control. Also have the ability to Dim LED lights via remote control
– Modern Feature lighting throughout the house… Including staircase lights and external light fittings.
– Inline ducted fans in all bathrooms
– Zinc roofing with period capping, gutters, and down pipes.
– Insulation throughout the house… On all external walls and floors … Including upstairs floor
– Roller door with 2 remotes
– 2 PAC quality kitchen
– Stone bench tops throughout the kitchen, butler’s pantry, and laundry
– Sprinkler System installed
An Unprecedented Customer Experience
Review by Lou Giannis