302 Gore Street, Fitzroy VIC 3065
Neoclassical elegance: a heritage landmark
What will we miss about our home?
- Our own little Provence in the heart of Fitzroy
- Quiet and private like a retreat in the heart of the city
- Feel protected
- Feel like you are in the country
- The morning light streaming into the back of the house
- The afternoon light streaming into the front
- The romantic nostalgic feel of a original Georgian home
- The spacious gardens front and rear
- The quiet reflective quality which allows you to create
- Not just one big space but multiple rooms with multiple dimensions
- Little nooks and spaces where one can enjoy private time
- Solid home where one can have guests downstairs and yet one be upstairs with total peace and privacy
- So many different spaces to enjoy by either sharing or alone
What we love about this suburb?
- 20 min walk to city
- The vibrancy of Fitzroy, Carlton and the city at your doorstep
- Choice of Melbournes best and finest restaurants, cafes and bars
- Public transport no need for a car
- Not having to look for parking on Friday and Saturday nights
- Eclectic vibe and ambiance
- Open and creative people young and old who take joy in our poodles hairstyle
- Inner city soho urban environment
- In and out of your home and everything at your doorstep
- So easy to attend to ones fluctuating moods and walking distance to galleries and gardens
- Friendly warm neighbourhood
- Great sense of community
- Best bakery in Melbourne just across the road!
Why are we selling?
- Some major opportunities have opened up for my art practice in Europe most notably the Venice biennale
- We will be moving over to Europe on an indefinite basis to explore and follow up some of these opportunities
Any other information?
- New roof installed 2015
- Ceilings fully insulated
- New solid wood sash windows throughout
- Hush glass for noise and insulation
- Super Tuft quality pure wool carpet
- Quality New shutters throughout
- Renovations completed end of 2014