1/47 Wilfred Road, Ivanhoe East VIC 3079
Stylishly renovated & spacious 1940s, top address
What we love about this home:
- Private, quiet, ease to care for garden. The courtyard area has been great for having BBQs and gatherings with family and friends
- Tudor style fits into the area aesthetically
- The layout of this house gives everyone their own space, can have partial open plan but can close off from upstairs with sliding door
- The light and space gives the home a soothing feel when you enter. Every room has something to offer
- The kitchen is beautiful to cook and socialise in, its new and clean!
- The utility room/laundry room is a huge favourite as it’s been very functional for me with drying racks and it feels nice to work in as you are still close to the kitchen and everyone
- The extension gives 2 living spaces in the house and the bathrooms are all lovely, clean and new
- Outlook through to the garden is calming and beautiful, year round
What we love about this suburb:
Walk to schools, cafes, supermarkets & even the hairdressers. Chelsworth park & The Yarra are at the end of the street. Buses are also at the end of the street, this area has been so convenient for our family. It’s just a lovely, green and safe area to come home too.
Why are we selling:
We would like our children to have more land space, possibly to get another pet, or even a pool. We really love this house and wish we could place it on a bigger piece of land, suitable for lots of animals! So, we are a bit sad to be leaving, but it is time for a new adventure with our family.
Nelson Alexander are excellent
Review by Aaron & Jo