159 Victoria Parade, Collingwood, VIC, 3066
- 560 sqm / approx
This former church dating back to 1870 has been exceptionally well maintained and recently renovated to a stylish workspace.
The corner allotment has a land area of 897m² (approx.) and GBA area of 560m² (approx.) featuring two income streams with a rental of $153,000 pa, abundant on-site parking with the potential to develop (STPA).
• First floor ceiling with insulation (2014)
• Ground floor foyer (2018)
• Slate roof re-laid (2006)
• Car Park asphalt resurfaced (2018)
• Two new air conditioners just installed for ground floor tenancy
• Brand new kitchen for ground floor
Location is paramount. Superb city edge location with direct access to the CBD with public transport outside your door. The property also enjoys close proximity to the popular lifestyle strips of Smith Street and Gertrude Street.
You can have faith in this true city fringe corner asset!
For all property enquiries or to arrange an inspection, please contact exclusive selling agents Nelson Alexander Commercial on 9419 5511.