REIV Awards For Excellence 2014
Last Thursday, Oct 23 we attended the REIV Awards for Excellence, our industry awards night, and we were recognised as having set the benchmark for excellence in 2014 receiving both the Large Residential Agency of the Year and Community Service Awards.
So what makes us an award winning agency and what does it mean for our clients?
We have attained some significant milestones during 2013-2014:
- Three acquisitions.
- Opening two new offices.
- Improving our sales volumes by 30%.
- Increasing our properties under management from 7,500 to almost 11,000.
- Increasing our staff from 210 to 265.
- Ongoing staff training and development.
- Donating $1.5 million (since 2005) into our community through our Charitable Foundation.
So, how does this benefit you?
- A now 13 office network spanning east to west across the north of Melbourne, working as one connected team to drive more buyers and tenants to your properties.
- The ability to use scale to our advantage while still being able to keep it personal.
- Industry leading offline and online marketing products including video to better showcase and sell your home.
- Employees who are trained regularly, who stay up to date with legislation and who can continually add more value to the relationship.
- So far in 2014, the Nelson Alexander Charitable Foundation has helped over 90 local recipients and we hope to see this grow next year.
We take immense pride in providing our clients with real estate service excellence whilst also supporting our local community through our Charitable Foundation. A huge thank you to all our staff and clients both past and present for making Nelson Alexander what it is today, an Award Winning Real Estate Agency.