Our favourite digital pantry has added a curated grocery offering that allows you to buy local and complete your weekly shop online!
Launched during Melbourne’s lockdown in 2020, Co-Lab Pantry is an online retail hub offering high-end pantry staples, meals, drinks and experiences from Victoria’s most-loved restaurants, bars, cafes, brands and producers, with delivery available to customers nationwide.
Co-Lab Pantry are now stocking a full range of gourmet grocery products from Victoria’s best specialty butchers, producers, cheesemakers and farmers.
The new gourmet grocery range will run alongside Co-Lab Pantry’s current selection of make-at-home meals, restaurant-made pantry staples and delicious gifts, creating a one-stop weekly-food-shop spot for its cult following of foodie fans nationwide.
“We’re excited to be able to offer our customers the chance to do their weekly shop with Co-Lab Pantry, shopping an incredible range of quality products, fresh produce and pantry staples from the same suppliers as their favourite restaurants and hospo venues,” says Co-Lab Pantry co-founder Danielle Lebon.
Co-founder Natasha Buttigieg adds: “When we launched in 2020 our overarching mission was to support local hospitality businesses, producers and farmers in a delicious and convenient way, and the new grocery offering is an exciting evolution of that. Now food fans Australia-wide have the chance to support local businesses and producers as they do their weekly shops, and receive the greatest selection of premium foods direct to their doorstep.”
Brands and new products will include:
● Meats from award-winning Victorian butcher Peter Bouchier: Grass-Fed, Free Range and Organic Beef, Pork, Poultry, Lamb, Parmigiana, Sausage Rolls, Sausages, Smallgoods
● Sustainable seafood from Ocean Made Seafood: Fish (Tuna, Salmon, John Dory), Shellfish (oysters, muscles, bugs), Calamari
● Cured Meats from Puopolo
● A wide selection of cheeses from Will Studd, Yarra Valley Dairy, Milawa, Meredith's Dairy, Gippsland
● Organic Fruit, Veg and Eggs from Organic Ease. Organic Ease regularly supplies produce direct from farms, and is often a key supplier to some of Melbourne's best restaurants). This will also include weekly Fruit & Veg Boxes and weekly Juicing Boxes
● Fresh Juices from Emma and Tom, specifically the glass bottle range minimising plastic waste
● New Staple Goods including nuts, seeds and spices from Nutshoppe. Simon Johnson, King & Godfree, Meatsmith, Gewurzhaus
● Dairy products from St David's Dairy and Schulz Organic
Some short shelf-life products across meat, milk and seafood are available for delivery across Melbourne Metropolitan only, other products can be received Australia wide.