106 Grimshaw Street, Greensborough VIC 3088
- 135 sqm / approx
Prominent Corner Freehold Opportunity - ACTIVITY CENTRE ZONE
Located on the corner of Grimshaw St and The Circuit, the gateway to Greensborough, the Plaza Shopping Centre, and opposite other prominent retail tenancies such as KFC and Woolworths.
Currently leased to a very secure and successful tenant (Barry Plant Real Estate) this investment opportunity provides an excellent return and the potential to further develop in the future (STCA).
Adjoining the property is a further parcel of land owned by Banyule Council which is surplus to requirements and may also be available for purchase.
ACTIVITY CENTRE ZONE - SCHEDULE 1
· Rental income: $71,500 inc GST
· Tenant pays 100% of outgoings (excl. land tax)
· Three (3) year lease commencing on 15 February, 2020
· Two (2) further terms of Three (3) years each
· Parking x 4
· If the first option to renew has been exercised, the Landlord may notify the Tenant that they are going to develop the property and that the further option shall not be available to the tenant.
For all enquiries or to arrange a private inspection, please contact exclusive agents Nelson Alexander Commercial on 0415 284 844 (Cameron) or 0401 810 556 (Kristian)